The Clockhouse Log Cabin is one of the favourite models in England. It functions perfectly not just as a garden log cabin, but also as a spacious place to accommodate expected guests. It is also ideal as a cosy and productive area for business or educational activities.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
The Log Cabin is designed to have a comfortable and spacious feel. The feeling of spaciousness is enhanced by having a double glass door, which makes it cosy at the same time as allowing more light to enter. Even on a rainy, overcast and windy day, it is good and pleasant to shelter in. This model is constructed from slow-growing and carefully crafted northern spruce wood of the highest quality. The refreshing smell of spruce will linger in the cabin for a long time.
The Clockhouse log cabin has walls that are 44 mm thick, with the logs having a double groove. The roof is constructed of bitumen shingles or some other light roof covering. The windows and doors are triple glazed (4-6-4 mm), and they are hermetically sealed to protect from leaks.
We also produce somewhat smaller Clockhouse cabins. For details, click on this link: https://www.eurowood.lt/wooden-garages/
- Wall logs - 44mm, double T&G, Spruce/pine wood;
- Ridge height - 2.489m;
- Wall height - 2.162m;
- External dimensions - 4x3m;
- Internal dimensions- 3.712x 2.712m;
- Internal area - 10.07m²;
- Base size - 3,8 x 2,8m;
- Roof extension (no clock included)
- Double door, fully glazed, opening outwards;
- 3 single windows, opening outwards;
- Windows and door are double glazed, double rubber gasket
- Roof boards T&G, min 18-20mm ;
- Floor boards T&G, min 18-20mm, might be finger jointed;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- Foundation bearers, impregnated against rot
- This model is reversible during installation;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY