Monaco log cabin (4 m x 5 m)
The Monaco log cabin isa great choice for people dreaming about a house, but who have a small block of land, which is not big enough to accommodate a house. This log cabin, with its beautiful and comfortable design, will make it possible to have a private space that is pleasant to be in and does not require a lot of maintenance.
STANDARD OF QUALITY
The log cabin has been designed in such a way as to make a small space feel comfortable. The cabin has a double glass door, which adds to the cosiness by allowing more light to enter. So even on a cloudy day it will be pleasant to be inside. This model is constructed from slow-growing and carefully crafted northern spruce wood of the highest quality. The refreshing smell of spruce will linger in the cabin for a long time.
Garden log cabins are made to the specifications 3 m x 3 m, 3 m x 4 m, 4 m x 3 m, 4 m x 5 m, 5 m x 4 m. The cabin walls are 44 mm thick, with the logs having a double groove. The roof is constructed of bitumen shingles or some other light roof covering.
If you want a garage for your car next to the cabin, we recommend that you select one of the garages that we produce: https://www.eurowood.lt/wooden-garages/
- Wall logs - 44mm, double T&G, Spruce/pine wood;
- Ridge height - 2.632m;
- Wall height - 2.092m;
- External dimensions - 4x5m;
- Internal area - 17.62m²;
- Roof area - 26.76m²;
- Front roof overhang - 1m;
- Base size - 3,813 x 4,813m;
- Double door, 3/4 glazed, opening outwards;
- 2 double windows, opening outwards;
- Windows and door are double glazed, rubber sealed;
- Roof boards T&G, min 18-20mm ;
- Floor boards T&G, min 18-20mm, might be finger jointed;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- Foundation bearers, impregnated against rot
- This model is reversible during installation;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY