Savona garden cabin (4 m x 3 m)
The Savona garden cabin isa great solution for those who want to install a work room, a gym, a cosy recreation area or a fine play area for the children. This cabin only requires a small area of land to see the wish fulfilled. Maybe you have some land near a lake or other water body, or may you just want to have a cabin on your own block of land next to your house?
STANDARD OF QUALITY
This garden log cabin has a glazed double door, which allows plenty of light to enter the cabin, thereby enhancing the feeling of spaciousness. You certainly won’t lack for light in this cabin. There is an overhang of the roof at the front of the cabin, which creates shade on hot summer days and makes it possible to shelter from the rain. This garden log cabin is made from dried but unpainted and unimpregnated timber that comes from high quality slow growing, carefully crafted northern spruce. The smell of wood good quality wood and fresh air will fill the entire indoor environment.
This garden log cabin has walls 44 mm thick, using double grooves in the northern spruce timber. The overall height of the house is 2.632 metres, and the total indoor area is 10.16 m². The roof area is 18.22 m². There is a half-glazed single door that opens outward and two double windows that open outwards. The door and windows are double glazed, with a hermetic strip to stop leaks.
This model is available in various sizes; therefore, we suggest you check out this link and fin the one that suits you best:
- Wall logs - 44mm, double T&G, Spruce/pine wood;
- Ridge height - 2.632m;
- Wall height - 2.092m;
- External dimensions - 4x3m;
- Internal area - 10.16m²;
- Roof area - 18.22m²;
- Front roof overhang - 1m;
- Base size - 3,813 x 2,813m;
- Double door, half glazed, opening outwards;
- 2 double windows, opening outwards;
- Windows and door are double glazed, rubber sealed;
- Roof boards T&G, min 18-20mm ;
- Floor boards T&G, min 18-20mm, might be finger jointed;
- Cylinder lock for added security to the doors;
- Adjustable hinges for windows and doors;
- Nails and screws for installation;
- Installation instructions.
- Foundation bearers, impregnated against rot
- This model is reversible during installation;
- Cabin comes flat packed - DYI; installation service is extra cost;
- Light roof construction, suitable for bitumen tiles, etc- if you intent to use other rood covering, please contact us for additional information;
- Log cabin is made from kiln dried, but not painted/treated wood
* ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY